Friday, May 8, 2015

Behind the Pixels - Update for Pledgers

"I would like to send a special message and apology to all the people who've pledged for Behind The Pixels Artbook by Mark Molnar and don't get it yet.
I've been too swamped to be able to deliver the shipping right on time. To speed up and improve the process of shipping and delivering of all books, and future projects, I'm happy to announce that I've finalized a deal with the same company that has printed Coverama from Marc Simonetti and Behind The Pixels.
The final agreement will be made next week and all books will be shipped and tracked by them. The deal not only includes the shipping all books from the campaign but also the shipping process of all future orders and campaigns.
Once again, I'm really sorry for all delays, but everything is on the right track now. All pledgers will get an email next Monday will all details concerning the operation and I'll offer a little compensation for the delay."
Patrice Leymarie from IT`S ART

No comments: